I'm pretty pleased with how this turned out because you need to sew partial seems (quite new to me) to get it made up. I only had to rip out 1 little seem while making this :)
This is no longer a test block. It is officially block 1 - Yay!
This is a little sketch of my idea for the quilt
If I haven't replied to any comments on my last post I'm sorry. I went to visit my Mum for a few days, armed with just my iphone, and after a few hours browsing online I realised I'd brought the wrong charger and the phone was caput for the rest of the time I was there. Now I'm not sure who I've replied to and who I haven't!
Edited! Just remembered I've finally managed to finish my Block-a-Palooza quilt top. This is destined for my youngest son's bed - when I eventually get it quilted :)