Saturday 24 December 2011

Secret Santa :)

I am lucky enough to be a member of the Brit Bee on Flickr, and we decided to do a little Secret Santa for each other this Christmas, a sweet little handmade-fabriccy-something-or-other to make each other smile :)

This week my postie delivered a lovely little package for me from one of my lovely Brit Bee ladies. I was so excited I ripped it open right away and didn't take any photos of the pretty wrapping.

IMG_1330

In fact I didn't take any photos until the following day, and my pretty gifts look a bit crumpled, BUT there is a good reason for crumples. Look at this beautiful infinity scarf! The reason it's crumpled is that I have hardly taken it off since it arrived. I absolutely LOVE it! Beautiful soft voile makes the lightest, most comfy, cozy scarf ever.

IMG_1333

I would have liked to take a photo of me wearing it but I've been a bit under the weather, and to say I don't look my best is an understatement! So you'll just have to imagine me wearing it :)

IMG_1331

As well as the gorgeous scarf I also received some pretty threads, a purse frame, and a roll of scraps, all tied with a pretty ribbon. They were all packaged in a cute and fun bag, featuring a funky pompom trim :)

I'm not sure which of my lovely Bees made this for me, but I think I'm guessing either Sarah or Trudi. Am I right?

Thankyou so much Secret Santa!!!! I love everything you sent, but just so you know how much I love my scarf, I whipped one up for a Christmas present for my sister. She's going to love her's too :)

Happy Christmas to you all
Fiona xxxxx

15 comments:

  1. Oh the scarf is gorgeous! And what a lovely bag of treats! I've no clue who could have made these, Trudi maybe? Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lovely parcel! I've completely forgotten who made for you... So I'm none the wiser lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! What a lovely package, I love those tiny pom poms and I can see why you would keep that beautiful scarf on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a such a fabulous mix of things there. Enjoy! Still can't figure out who made the package for you though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza - love that scarf too - hmm I have no idea who though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Happy Christmas to you and yours x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! Look at that package of happiness! Santa has outdone herself. Lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool :-) Merry Christmas! Hope you and your family have a lovely time x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun little secret to get. Hope that you'll feeling on top of the world rather than under the weather very soon. Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great package of goodies!

    May you have a blessed and peaceful M*e*r*r*y C*h*r*i*s*t*m*a*s!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh wow great package and very you! I love the scarf. Great Rupert card too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous secret santa! I have an incling who might have sent this to you :) Currently visiting family :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous package, I particularly like the Hawaiian Santa lol

    Merry Christmas to you all, hope Santa's good to you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hee hee, love that bag! and the scarf is gorgeous, all lovely presents that are totally deserved (but I don't know from who!) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love reading comments and I try hard to reply to them all, but I'm a busy Mum and sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day. Please don't be offended if I don't reply :)
If you never receive a reply from me, please check you are not a no-reply commenter.