Wednesday 2 July 2014

Quilt Now Magazine


It's only a couple of weeks until the first issue of Quilt Now is out! Katy Jones is the editor and it looks set to be a really beautiful magazine. I am very excited to have a quilt in the first issue and I can't wait to see all the gorgeous projects in this 'Sorbet' themed issue - i'm sure it will be jam-packed with loads of summery inspiration!






I've already subscribed, but Quilt Now is still running their pre-launch subscription offer of 3 issues for £5 in the UK which has just a few days left! So if you want to try out this magazine you better be quick and snap up the offer here!!!



This week I'm juggling a new job, an unexpected, fun but huge sewing project, the school summer holidays and a dog and puppy who have discovered several holes in the garden fence and are having the best time sneaking out of the garden to caper round the neighbourhood visiting their doggy-pals.......


Fiona x

7 comments:

  1. Your pups are just adorable! Look at them having a cuddle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you've got in the magazine. I know any quilt by you will be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The excitement for this mag continues to build - can't wait to see your project. And look at those cuties - how can you be cross with them?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing what you made :o) The escape artists are looking like butter wouldn't melt there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on another exciting publication! Your cute doggy pals look like butter wouldn't melt! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like another essential buy! Thanks also for another adorable picture of Murphy and Bertie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love reading comments and I try hard to reply to them all, but I'm a busy Mum and sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day. Please don't be offended if I don't reply :)
If you never receive a reply from me, please check you are not a no-reply commenter.