Thursday 22 May 2014

Stitch Gathering 2014



I'm just popping in to tell you all about the Stitch Gathering 2014 Retreat that is happening in September in the very beautiful city of Edinburgh.


Last year's retreat was fantastic fun and this year Jo is set to run it again, but it sounds like it's going to be even better!

I'm really excited to be teaching again, alongside all the lovely ladies that taught last year.


I'll be teaching two classes, the first is a reverse applique hoop, which is a quick and pretty little hand-sewing project that can be completed in class.


The second is an english paper piecing class where we will be making a panel using apple-cores, one of my favourite EPP shapes! 


You can find out all of the details on the Stitch Gathering website, and book tickets too!

I can't wait! Are you going?

Fiona x

9 comments:

  1. Yep! I'm going! Your classes look like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love apple cores but it had never occurred to me to EPP them! Doh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going! My goal is to get into the apple core epp class with a finished triangle/jelly roll quilt from last year. Really enjoyed it, just need to finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Your class last year was brilliant - though may I shouldn't recommend it in case it reduces my chance of getting on the next one:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure this year's retreat will be just as great as last year! Your apple cores are beautiful! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like your classes will be really popular Fiona! I would love to be doing them both if I wasn't teaching at the same time! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope I get in to one of them too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These classes look really fun. I love EPP but haven't tried applecores as I find curves tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two wonderful classes to be teaching, have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love reading comments and I try hard to reply to them all, but I'm a busy Mum and sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day. Please don't be offended if I don't reply :)
If you never receive a reply from me, please check you are not a no-reply commenter.